INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLES 13-14 OF THE GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA N.2016 / 679 (GDPR)
The undersigned company: FERRARIS GIOIELLI SRL with registered office in via Prevignano 26, 15046 San salvatore M.to ITALY VAT number 01595230069 is OWNER of the processing and informs that the data will be processed according to principles of lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights; according to the following methods and purposes.
OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
personal identification data (name, surname, company name, address, telephone, email, details and / or document recognition, bank and payment references) communicated by you or retrieved from public sources
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- fulfill the contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation (such as for anti-money laundering)
- for marketing purposes – subject to your specific consent – send via email , mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered and satisfaction survey
The processing of personal data, both paper and electronic and / or automated, is performed through collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
For the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
ACCESS TO DATA AND THEIR COMMUNICATION
The data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above:
- a employees and collaborators in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as agents and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- third parties (credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who provide services, including external (outsourcing activities) on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
Data may be disclosed to third parties which is required by law to carry out the purposes mentioned above.
RIGHT OF ACCESS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As an interested party, you can at any time. to exercise the rights:
- to access personal data
- to obtain rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of processing
- to oppose the processing
- the portability of data
- to revoke the consent, where provided
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor)
The exercise of the rights can be done by sending a request by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to our address.
The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.